Sunday, November 20, 2005

Why? Because the succulence continues.

That puppywalker, peaceloving, livingroom-rockstar, Freee...reminded me that the tidbits of juicy nuggets should continue.

and dagnabbit - I couldn't agree more.

so welcome all -

and give me a hand will ya - and send me links to the nuggets of wisdom as you stumble over them.

because, unlike Vince, I am not omnipresent.

(but I do try.)


Pulling back the royal polka dots drapes, come now -

sliding you an frosty cold ale -

...step up to the bar and let's hear what people are saying...

7 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia said...

YAY, we will have succulence! Pour me a cold one, and pass those buffalo wings.

4:46 PM  
Blogger courtenay phelan said...

Feels like home ... and it feels good! Putting an ad on my Blog was like a realtor installing a realty sign in the front yard of my dream home.
Finding all my favorite authors on
blogapot.com was like an unforgettable experience while on a summer vacation ... something you never experienced at home!
I am so excited we are all reunited...
Love, Courtenay
www.courtenayphelan.com
My journal on Blogspot is
My Meandering Muse

7:14 PM  
Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

we need this right now... thank you Dear Flora.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Robbie said...

Awesome! And, here I thought I was alone in thinking V was omnipresent. :-D

11:51 AM  
Blogger jennifer said...

Cold beer here! And a tip for the bartender. Uhh, would that be Vince?

10:59 AM  
Blogger V said...

Hey, I`m subscribed!
How bout a Chivas, on the rocks!

Hugs,
V

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Ultracet and pain relief

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home